We have planned a comprehensive pr and marketing campaign to help spread the word about babytalk.
The team behind babytalk are from a design and marketing background. With our extensive knowledge of the design industry, we understand brand awareness and how to effectively market to a selected audience.
We are delighted to be working closely with PR Agency O’Herlihy Communications and are also using our strong links within the design, blogging, entertainment and media community to run an extensive PR & Marketing campaign in the lead up to the festival. This spans print, broadcast, digital and social media, including:
- Media Partnership with Easy Parenting Magazine, Ireland’s largest and most distributed parenting magazine. To include pritn advertising & editorial coverage.
- Media Partnership with eumom Ireland’s number 1 community for mothers with young families. To include email newsletters to 120,000 subscribers, editorial content on the eumom website and distribution of flyers in maternity hospital packs.
- Print Advertising in Xpose magazine, Easy Food magazine and others.
- Media interviews and appearances by festival participants and festival directors.
- Comprehensive online presence including an active blog with contributions from high profile guest bloggers.
- Online coverage by the Irish parenting bloggers network.
- Online advertising across various platforms.
- Online promotion on Irish parenting websites including rollercoaster.ie, eumom.ie and babytime.ie
- Promotion from high profile participants eg. comedian Colm O’Regan with in excess of 120,000 twitter followers (@irishmammies).
- Poster & flyer campaign throughout maternity units, GP surgeries, clinics, shopping centres etc.
- Promotion at industry conferences including the ALCI conference & NMH Homebirth Symposium.
- Competitions and promotions run through Cuidiu, La Leche League, Antenatal Ireland, Babywearing Ireland and more.
- Festival Director and parent, Rachel Lane has strong links within the maternity and parenting communities due to her active involvement with many groups and organisations such as Cuidiu. She is currently completing a Diploma in Antenatal Education and she regularly contributes to online parenting groups and forums.
For media enquiries please contact O’Herlihy Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange interviews or appearances by our contributors or festival directors.